Thursday, December 27, 2007

Your help is needed....

There is a great debate afoot. To continue to shave, or to let the beard return. Both my Dad and Nigel have made their opinions very clear. My Dad is anti-beard. On the other hand, every time I go in the bathroom Nigel asks if I am putting my beard back on.

So, now I put the question to you. Which Chris do you prefer? Grizzly Adams or Clean and Neat? Just click your choice at the poll to the right. You have until Jan. 3 at midnight. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Let your voice be heard.


3 comments:

susanita said...

I agree with Doug. I have been hoping that Andrew would ditch the facial hair also. Nigel will go along with the program of a hairless face.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm not one to like hairy faces, but I think you look good in a beard. I'd grow it back if I were you. Mama-in-law

Norm Deplume said...

I have been told that the photos might be skewing the results. In the bearded pictures, you are driving a forklift and drinking beer. In the clean-shaven photos, you are snuggling with children. I think we need some more objective pics.