Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I Don't Talk To People In The Office....

...And other random rants.

As some of you may know about two weeks ago I had your standard, run-of-the-mill, head cold. Nothing that really slowed me down in terms of getting through the day, but did have me congested and sneezing a bit. When asked by people in my office if I was sick I said sure, but nothing major. Now two weeks later I am being blamed for every little ailment anyone in the office may have. Listen folks, I am not sure what you may have heard, but my head cold did not give you strep throat, cause your arthritis to flare up, or give your cat feline aids. Leave me alone!

Leaves. How is it that I am able to rake up a pile of leaves that appears to be enough to cover every inch of all the trees on our property, yet the trees themselves appear to have lost no leaves at all?

Hmmm...I guess that I did not have as much to complain about as I thought. Wait a minute, I almost forgot. I am out of gin. It may be time to learn how to make that as well!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always heard of "bathtub gin," but until this moment I never wondered how anyone made booze in a bathtub. Don't they have to distill it or something? I guess I'll have to Google it. MIL