Saturday, October 24, 2009

Superman Returns

Sorry about the severe lack of action on the NO Worries Blog. I have been on the run, literally, a lot this spring/summer and now into fall. I am going to take a que from my training for running and keep this short. Don't want to pull a finger trying to type too much on my first post back.

I am returning for the 2009 Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis. Last year you guys were a huge support. Your kindness and generosity helped me rise to the number 2 spot for individual fund raisers. I am calling on your spirit of giving once more. On my end, I am going to try and match last years second place fund raising finish with a top three finish in the race for my age group this year.

In this case green is not my kryptonite. It is my source of power...Let me have it!

I will keep a link on my blog page to my donation page for the run. I just may mention it a time or two as well.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! Facebook simply does not take the place of No Worries!
Will talk to the boss and make a donation. MIL