Friday, March 7, 2008

Joy!

Today I got a package that has made me very happy. Contained within said package are the following items:
1 oz. Coriander Seed
1 oz. Orange Peel
2.5 oz. Haller Hops
Liquid Wheat Ale Yeast
Do you know what this means? I now have in my possession the final ingredients needed for my "Blue Moon" clone brew. Happy, happy, joy, joy! Can you just taste it now. I am not too sure I am going to be able to wait over a month for this one. To help ease the pain I am bottling my stout this weekend and enjoying my red ale as well. I have a glorious hobby.

I think there needs to be a Chrisophiles beer festival!

Today marked the last stress free day of work for me until March 28th. Once a year we have to go through an inspection required by the parent corporation of one of the chains we distribute food to. I do not stress out over it because I know I and my warehouse will be ready for it. However, both of my bosses will flip out over it and thus funnel their stress down to me. Is tomorrow March 28th?

Cheers

Do not forget to change your clocks this weekend.

No comments: