Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lost

I have managed to loose my work keys. This is very frustrating. I remember the last time I used them, however I have no idea what happened after that. On the positive side I have safe guards in place in the event something like this happens. Getting into the building will not be a problem, finding my keys will still be an issue.

Today is a big day for Nora. It is her first ever field trip. The kindergarten classes are going to the children's museum in Bloomington. She gets to take her first lunch to school, her first school bus ride, and it will be her longest day at school, 3:10 p.m. To say she is excited would be an understatement. Robin and I are very excited for her as well. I cannot wait to get home and have her tell me all about the big day.

My training is going well. I moved up the distance I am running to .75mi vs. .25mi walking for a total distance of 4 miles. I am managing a pace just under 10 minutes a mile. I have three more weeks until my first 5k, so I still have work to do before I am ready. I have no doubts that I will be fine.

Have a great day.

Cheers

No comments: