Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

The following is a collection of my thoughts. Things that have been bouncing around in my head for a bit now. I cannot promise that they will be coherent, related or connected in the least. My only hope is that you find them slightly entertaining.

The people at work ridicule me for the following habits:
Eating healthy food brought from home.
Exercising; lifting weights, riding a bike and doing yoga.
Saving money vs. purchasing new cars and flat screen t.v.'s.
Doing more than asked while at work.
I am soooo flawed.

I like the word jackassery.

Has anyone noticed the amount a debauchery on t.v. these days? For example, Fox's "The Moment of Truth".

Watching the bubbles in my air lock makes me happy.

Three year olds get frustrated to the point of tears by the simplest of things. Then when they accomplish the task, they are thrilled to the highest level.

Flat screen, tube t.v.'s weigh a lot!

Professional and collegiate sports has become a microcosm of society. The behavior of the coaches, players, etc. involved is like that of a child who has been raised by throwing money at him/her instead of with attention and love. Spoiled, out of control and not respectful of others. A culture change is in need.

Sandwiches are my favorite food.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Cheers

P.S. Do not forget to vote.

1 comment:

KarenDelane said...

Your random thoughts made me laugh. Thank you. MIL